Sunday, May 20, 2012
On my way home right now after having meeting my poly friends. Had fun even though we did nothing but catching up with each other lives.
Been thinking a lot of things about my future and stuff, so these are what I planned to achieve in the future:
1) play lesser or stop playing mousehunt & watching drama
2) start reading all 5 novels by Dan Brown
3) start borrowing books regarding banking & finance, maybe networking for my home network as well as revising what I learnt in poly
4) study real hard in SIM without failing any module and achieving first class honor plus scholarship for master
5) work while studying for my degree and clear all my studies loan by age of 28
These are what I thought of so far. Kind of tired and bit dizzy now looking at the text. Gonna stop here shall update my progress at a later time
sabishii~
1:43 AM