Monday, June 25, 2012
Just completed 1/3 of The DaVinci code. Kind of surprise that everything that i have read so far was going exactly like how it was shown in the movie. I thought it will be as disappointing as the Angels and Demons where they cut and amend some of the parts. But thanks of the similarities, I am able to visualize how the story goes and therefore leading to faster reading.
Gonna head down to Macdonald at Ang Mo Kio central in the afternoon and continue with my reading before meeting Eugene at Bishan at 515pm, hopefully I will be able to complete another 200 pages and proceeded with my last novel.
After reading all Dan brown books, I will start revising on business related books, hopefully will learn some fundamental before school starts in August 13.
Going to turn in now, nights ((:
sabishii~
1:27 AM